Don't Miss It!
Mutt E Carlo – AFH Casino Night 2023
Saturday, September 30, from 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM EDT
Chantilly National Country Club, 14901 Braddock Rd, Centreville, VA 20120
Get tickets here: https://givebutter.com/c/afh2023CasinoNight
We can’t wait to welcome you to an incredible evening filled with everything you love – fellow dog enthusiasts, scrumptious food and drinks, heart-pounding casino games, an exciting silent auction, and much more. Get your tickets at https://givebutter.com/c/afh2023CasinoNight
What Awaits You:
- Dog Lovers Unite: Connect with others who share your passion for pups, exchange stories, and make new friends who get it.
- Delicious Delights: Feast on a spread of mouthwatering dishes and refreshing drinks to keep your energy up all night long.
- Vegas Vibes: Take a chance at our casino games, and see if luck favors the bold – you might just hit the jackpot!
- Auction Excitement: Get ready to bid on some amazing items in our silent auction. It’s a treasure trove waiting to be explored.
Here’s How to Dive In:
- Register for the Auction: Don’t miss the auction action! Register online at https://givebutter.com/c/afh2023CasinoNight/auction. You must register to participate in the auction. Buying tickets does not automatically register you for the auction.
- Bid from Anywhere: Even if you can’t join us in person (we hope you can!), you can still bid on auction items. It’s all about convenience and fun.
Get ready to have a blast with us – whether you’re a seasoned bidder or just looking for a great time, this event has something for everyone. We can’t wait to share the excitement with you!
Did you know that AFH has rescued over 20,000 dogs since our incorporation in 2002? We work with shelters, rescues, and individuals in under-served regions to take in, provide shelter & medical care, and find loving homes for dogs in need.
Brownie’s Fund was established in AFH’s early days to honor our first serious medical case. Brownie was a beagle mix puppy who had parvo and then developed pneumonia. She was very sick for a very long time. Brownie’s care cost us over $6,000 back then, but she was restored to health and adopted by a wonderful family.
The knowledge that there will be more serious cases in the future causes us to choose Brownie’s Fund as the benefactor of this year’s Casino Night.